- An email address will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it, and will not be used for any other purpose without your consent.
- HWA will not use or disclose information collected from you other than for the purpose made known to you, or for a purpose you would reasonably expect, or a purpose expressly authorised by you.
- Information provided by you may be required, authorised or permitted by or under any law.
- HWA will, at all times, respect your wishes if you request that information you provide is not used for a particular purpose.
HWA may record your visit to its website and may log the following information:
- the user's server address
- the user's top level domain name (eg. .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc.)
- the date and time of the visit to the site
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded
- the previous site visited
- the type of browser used
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider's logs.